Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Working toward something.

In the last few days, I've decided to go back to the social scene and try to work out how to get back into doing internet radio. It's been a while since the last time I tried it, and now that I think I know what I'm doing, it might work out better. Also, I've been thinking about doing the radio for someone else, instead of working from Brando's fanbase. that way not only can I play whatever I want, I can handle everything regarding the success of the radio myself and with the help of a few choice freinds. Thats not to say that working for Brando on the radio was a bad thing (in fact, it's what got me into it in the first place) but I want to have a little bit of extra control over the stream.

On top of all of that, I'm going to be paying for the stream myself. thats kind of a big deal to me, mainly because I'm taking responsibility for the stream myself, rather than relying on Amber for everything. Sounds like she'll be wanting to work with me on the radio occasionally, which is awesome. I think having her onboard, along with some of the other adventurers, will bring a lot to the radio and hopefully bring in a bunch of people who like how she works on air.

Having said all of that, I need to think of a way to provide content and a community for listeners to meet, exchange thoughts, chat, all that crap. I just need something that hasn't been done a million times before, and even as I say that I'm typing on a generic blog, haha.

Anyway, hopefully within the near future I'll have a handle on what the plan is for the radio and where we end up heading with it and the rest of the content we're planning. Web space is another big deal though, I'll have to find a good place to get the "website" off the ground, even if I dont.

No comments:

Post a Comment