Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mini-success

So, as you might be able to tell, that is a stat graph for how the radio has been doing for the last while. The graph covers from midnight of the 10th to 0800 this morning, today is the 12th by the way, haha.
If you look and notice, things were going relatively well until i got bored last night. I hopped into BrandO's chat, called on the small army of listeners to descend on the chat with me, and there was havoc. Ah~ it kind of reminded me of the older days.

Anyway, I've been doing pretty well at this whole broadcasting thing, and last night I finally got into the microphone and talked to people. Now i just have to get the Virtual Audio Cables figured out and hooked into my skype account and SAM broadcaster so I can take Skype calls on the radio. Doing that was one of the funnest things I'd done when I tried it months ago, and people seem to get sort of into it. So there's that! Look forward to having the ability to call in next week! Also, depending on how well that takes off, I'll get a premium skype account so people can call me with their "real" phones and i can call and troll Gamestop or something on the air.

Other than that, I think I might take the next few days nice and slow, let the radio play whatever it wants by itself. Got some new music last night too, so at least we've got more music, which can't ever hurt right? I've been trying really hard to diversify the types of music that I have on the radio, but I'm partial to 80's, 90's and like....techno and stuff, haha. I have been running big blocks of trance at night, generally from around 0100-0600 ish and that seems to the working out rather well. I do need to change that up a little too. Ya know that program schedule I was talking about the other day? Yeah....I never finished it. So i'm going to get on top of that and keep ya'll posted.

Other than getting far too wasted for hitting 100 hours of streaming last night, there's not a whole lot more to say. The plans are moving along quite nicely and here pretty soon I'll have some new faces/DJs for everyone. Until next time Internet-Junkies <3 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment