Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Few little issues

It seems as though the more you do something, the better you get at it, and still the more mistakes you make. I think yesterday I had to restart the computer from which the stream is running twice, the external TB drive got knocked out once, which of course made the stream stop, and I forgot to make a playlist yesterday, so the stream went on automatic most of the day. To those of you who listen and read and keep up on these things, I would like to apologize. The radio shouldn't stop without someone explaining why it did, and since it did a number of times yesterday, I'm sorry.

Other than a few little problems, I have to say I'm really happy with the radio's success since last thursday when I turned it on. I've missed being on the stream, and I've missed being able to have a built in group of good friends to sit down and listen and troll with. It's been so great talking with people again and having something to say and having people to listen! I wish I could type/write in different languages, since it seems more and more lately people who listen are from other countries and I'd like to be ale to write to then and tell them just how much I appreciate them for listening!

So, I guess I'll be lurking the internet to find 1)more people to play on the radio with me 2)new places to list the station to pull in listeners 3)Come up with some promos and a logo for the station so I can have some announcements play at a certain time each day to remind people of whatever it is that I'm planning on doing in the near future with the radio, be it a show or when other people might be running the radio.

I would like to mention that I'm in the market to start up some sort of website, but I'm not sure where to start. The free sites aren't worth a damn because of the ads that wouldn't be making me any money, on top of all the bugginess of those websites. I need some premium web-space and a few really good tutorials and books on learning html.

No comments:

Post a Comment