Monday, January 3, 2011

New beginnings

So, after taking a short break over the winter vacation, I'm going to be back on the radio tonight. From now on, there will be a sort of odd programming schedule since I've recently been informed of my broadcasting limitations. For a little while it may seem strange, but we'll all get used to it relatively soon, and once I add on a few more DJs it'll even itself out eventually. The new schedule will come up on the website once I figure it all out.

Moving on, I would like to thank those DJs who stepped up over the break to help me in my time of technical issues. Lucent and Skambrent, ya'll did fantastic and we kept the listeners up the whole time and even built on our base over the break! So, super huge hand to you guys, and we'll keep up the good work hopefully!

On to music, which I'm not sure what is going on with. My collection is heavily anime, techno, trance, etc with a sprinkling of 80's, 90's, punk, ska, blah blah blah. I'm trying to add in new music that I think ya'll would like better than my (at times) terribly obscure taste in music. If you have any suggestions, please leave them on the AmazyFM facebook page.

That'll be it for right now. Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment